Wednesday, September 22, 2010

C'est l'automne!!


With Fall beginning this week, here is a lot of French resources for preschooler to do at home or at school. I highly recommend the site La Maternelle de Moustache - under the letter "P", look for "Pomme".  Great ideas for crafts, early writting, games etc.  DLTK's autumn page has some really great ideas for crafts and they let you customize your own Bingo and Domino cards!  Also check out this website for great math and language exercises for the little ones.  A La Tete a Modeler and the Ecole Pratique websites has also some great ideas and materials to download and print.  First School website has lots of activities too.  Links to French websites with fall activities can be find on the Pomverte website.  I have created my own bingo games full of fall things.  If anyone is interested in seeing them, please let me know and I can post them online for you to download them.  I created a 2 x 2 bingo for the little ones and a 3 x 3 bingo card for the older kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment